NVIDIA Control Panel Missing
Many NVIDIA users have detailed that their NVIDIA Control Panel is missing on their Windows PC. They can't discover the NVIDIA Control Panel on the work area setting menu or in the Windows Control Panel.
You might be extremely irritated when you're encountering this issue. Be that as it may, don't stress. It's fixable. Here are a couple fixes you should try.
Method 1: Unhide your NVIDIA Control Panel
Your NVIDIA Control Panel might be covered up by Windows during the redesign from a past rendition or by programming that has inadvertently changed the illustrations settings. You can open NVIDIA Control Panel in Windows Control Panel and after that show it in your work area setting menu. To do as such:
1) Press the Windows logo key and R on your console to conjure the Run discourse.
2) Type "Control" in the Run exchange and press Enter on your console. This will open Control Panel (of Windows).
3) In Control Panel, under View by, select Large symbols.
4) Select NVIDIA Control Panel.
5) In NVIDIA Control Panel, click View or Desktop, and afterward check Add Desktop Context Menu.
6) Right-click your work area and check whether your NVIDIA control panel returns in the work area setting menu.
Method 2: Reinstall Your Illustrations Driver
In the event that refreshing driver can't support you, you may need to reinstall it totally. There might be ruined driver records that basic uninstallation can't dispose of. You have to clear every one of the documents before you introduce the new driver.
You can likewise utilize Driver Easy to reinstall your driver (additionally Pro required). To do as such:
1) Open Driver Easy and select Tools.
2) Select Driver Uninstall. Snap your NVIDIA illustrations driver in the Display connectors classification and after that snap the Uninstall catch. Your illustrations driver will be expelled soon.
3) Restart your PC. At that point open File Explorer (on your console, press the Windows logo key and E).
4) Go to C:\Program Files (x86) and C:\Program Files, at that point erase all the NVIDIA folders.
5) Then you can utilize Driver Easy to re-introduce the NVIDIA graphics driver.
6) Check to check whether this fixes your concern.